We are looking for a Finance Officer to join us on a part-time basis, working from home or from Business West’s offices in Abbots Leigh. You will have the chance to support the success of an organisation that nurtures ideas, inspires discussion and encourages creativity across Bristol. This is a brilliant opportunity to make a positive impact in an engaging part-time role that you can fit around your existing responsibilities.
Bristol Cultural Development Partnership (BCDP) is a partnership of organisations that aims to build a better Bristol by creating and celebrating arts, culture and heritage. Their programme of commissions, events and festivals ensures that artists, culture and the city itself contribute to the great issues of our time.
As a Finance Officer, you’ll perform a range of tasks to support the financial health of the BCDP.
In this varied role, you’ll take ownership of the purchase and sales ledgers, manage bank accounts and prepare budgets.
Additionally, you will:
– Manage credit cards and carry out bank reconciliation
– Provide VAT advice to colleagues
– Follow up any unmade payments
– Maintain a range of accounting records
– Prepare a variety of reports
To join us as a Finance Officer, you’ll need:
– At least five years’ financial management experience
– Previous experience of successfully managing multi-partner projects
– Great team-working and leadership abilities
– Strong administration skills
– A high level of IT literacy
– To be a highly-motivated and efficient self-starter
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Finance Officer, Accounts Officer, Accountant, Financial Accountant or Management Accountant.
Those with a background in an Accounts, Accountancy, Finance or Financial field are also encouraged to apply.
This is a part-time role, working two days a week (15 hours).
£30,000 – £34,000 DOE pro rata . Applications close 23 April, with interviews likely to take place on 29 and 30 April.
Find out more and apply at https://www.businesswest.co.uk/careers/job-opportunities/finance-officer-part-time