Bristol Cultural Development Partnership wishes to commission a professional evaluator for the Bristol-wide project A Poetic City.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate a clear understanding of what is involved in delivering a heritage-themed project that has relevance to the present and, specifically, the key outcomes for one that is supported by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
The evaluator will work alongside all project partners to help design and develop a framework which can be implemented by project staff over the variety of activities taking place.
The evaluator must also be available at different points across 2020 to compile and analyse findings and support the writing of both the interim and final evaluation reports.
There is a fixed, non-negotiable fee of £9,000 which will be paid in three instalments.
Outline timetable /
- 13 – 22 March 2020: Lyra Poetry Festival
- April – Oct 2020: Development of interpretation space at St Mary Redcliffe Church
- May – July 2020: Workshops in mental health and suicide awareness
- July 2020: Publication of comic-book, free distribution across the city
- August 2020: Publication of poetry anthology, free distribution across the city
- 12-13 September 2020: Bristol Open Doors
- Autumn 2020: Autumn Art Lectures
- November 2020: Annual Poetry Reading
- December 2020: Project ends
Deadline: applications must be received by noon Monday 2 March 2020. Email direct or use We Transfer marked for the attention of Naomi Miller, Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must contain the following:
- The way you will approach the work.
- Details of members of your team, if any, with an explanation of individual roles and responsibilities.
- Experience of similar work, including examples where appropriate of experience of evaluative research in a museum or heritage setting.
- Experience of working with different stakeholders.
- A proposed timetable of your work, including appropriate milestones and dates.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview on Wednesday 4 March 2020. These will ideally be held in Bristol, but Skype interviews can be arranged.
Download the full brief: APoeticCity_EvaluatorBrief
For further information, project documents or to talk through any queries, please contact Naomi Miller, Deputy Director, email@example.com, 07464 470024
(image credit: Bristol Reference Library 327)